Parasites are organisms that derive nourishment and protection from other living organisms. They may be transmitted from animals to humans, from humans to humans, or from humans to animals, through consumption of contaminated food and water, or by putting anything into your mouth that has touched the feces of an infected person. These organisms live and reproduce within the tissues and organs of infected humans, and are often excreted in feces.
Ready to remove internal parasites?
The presence of parasites in our human bodies is a lot more frequent than we would like to believe. According to United Nations research, “Overall, about 1.5 billion people have roundworms, making it the third most common human infection in the world. Whip-worm infects 1 billion people… More than 1.3 billion people carry hookworm in their gut, and 265 million people are infected with schistosomes.” Although most of these infections occur in under-developed countries, an increasing number of people in North America are testing positive for parasites; for example, the annual incidence of pin-worms has been estimated at over 200 million according to the Parasitology Department of the University of Cambridge, England. Also, several parasites have emerged as significant causes of food-borne and waterborne disease.
Our human bodies can host up to more than a 100 different types of parasites, ranging in size from microscopic organisms called protozoa or amoebas, to larger, multi-cellular worms called helminthes. The larger worms can be seen without a microscope and measure up to several feet long. Parasites are not only restricted to our colon, but can also be found in other body organs, including the lungs, liver, muscles and joints, esophagus, brain, blood, skin, and even the eyes. Since parasites thrive in contaminated water, undercooked meats, improperly washed fruits and vegetables, ingesting these elements can lead to parasite infection. Furthermore, overuse of antibiotics to treat these diseases can both interfere with normal intestinal flora and lower the body’s resistance. Nobody can avoid coming into contact with parasites but you can keep your body health and parasite free by eliminating the build up of waste they thrive in and following an effective program that provides your body with the right combination of herbs and botanicals it needs to rid the body of these nasty pests.
Some common parasites
- Giardia duodenalis
- Cryptosporidium parvum
- Cyclospora cayetanensis
- Toxoplasma gondii
- Trichinella spiralis
- Taenia saginata (beef tapeworm)
- Taenia solium (pork tapeworm)
- Diphyllobothriuml Latum (Fish Tapeworm)
The fish tapeworm is the largest of the human tapeworms, reaching the length of 33 feet or more. It can be seen by the naked eye. One worm may consist of 3,000 to 4,000 segments and can produce more than 1,000,000 eggs a day. The adult attaches to the wall of the intestine with the aid of two sucking grooves located in its head. This type of infestation can cause anemia due of its interference with the body’s vitamin B12 absorption.
How do you know you have a parasite?
Chronic fatigue is one of the main symptoms. Other clues that a parasite might be living in your body include the following:
- Itchy nose, ears, anus
- Yellowish face
- Eating more than normal but still feeling hungry
- Blurry or unclear vision
- Numb hands
- Burning sensation in the stomach
- Drooling while sleeping
- Damp lips at night, dry lips during the day
- Grinding teeth while asleep
- Bed wetting
- Constipation and/or diarrhea
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Achy joints
- Skin conditions
- Immune system dysfunction
- Water retention
Also, the weight challenges of some people can be directly attributed to tapeworms. This is especially true of weight-loss programs that don’t work. The person may be hosting a tapeworm that is eating all the food and making the person constantly hungry. Although you may not feel sick or tired, parasite infections may still be present in your body. These creatures are masters at hiding while feeding off the human body.
Major Characteristics of Parasites
Parasites eat and thrive off of certain foods, from dairy, to sugar, to proteins-foods that you eat and ingest into your body. Like the fish tapeworm, parasites feed directly from the cells of the body by attaching themselves and sucking nutrition out of the tissues. These dangerous organisms can also travel to other organs in the body where they do further damage outside of the digestive tract. They rob your body of the finest nutrients and leave you with the “scraps, junk, and leftovers.” They grow healthy and fat while your body starves for nutrition. These visitors can live in the human body for 10-30 years.
The smaller parasites travel through the bloodstream to all parts of the body. These protozoa and amoebas resemble and reproduce similarly to bacteria infections-through viral reproduction (like a virus). Despite their invisibility, small parasites can be extremely dangerous, destroying the calcium lining in bones, eating the myecin lining off nerve cells (causing breakdown of the brain-nerve connection) and even inhabiting liver and colon function. The larger parasites reproduce by laying eggs, which are left in the intestinal tract, where they cling to the walls among the feces. When they hatch, the young worms feed on the food we eat and eventually grow into adults. The adults then repeat the process.
Parasites secrete toxins as they live within the human body. When combined with other pollutants such as alcohol, cigarettes, fast-food, and filthy air, these poisons can lead to toxic overload-when the four primary cleaning systems of the body have been pushed too far by an excessive amount of junk in the body. Anyone who has experienced dysentery-food poisoning-will tell you how debilitating and intense these high levels of toxins can be. They can also travel from one system to another as the current system gets overloaded. In toxic bowel syndrome, the excess toxins in the bowels pass into the liver; the liver then becomes over-clogged, and the infections spill into the bloodstream.
Even a chronic parasitic bug that secretes low levels of toxins can eventually create an extremely stressed immune system; over a long period of time, it weakens, and our bodies become susceptible to all kinds of deterioration. This can occur either slowly and silently, or very quickly, depending on how the body’s resistance can cope with the overload. Parasites have an ability to cause a complete system breakdown, making them one of the most dangerous epidemics facing medicine today. Keeping your body clean is the best way to avoid health issues from parasites.
- The Importance of Colon Cleansing – Colon cleansing and body detoxification is the cornerstone of health and well-being. In order for the body to efficiently use the nutrients from the supplements and foods we eat, cleansing the accumulated waste and parasites from our colon is crucial. A toxic body results in numerous ailments.
- Eliminating Parasites – “I have been on your program for 3 weeks now and I have to let you know how much I appreciate all of the help that I have received from your company. I was told about your program from a friend at work but after already trying a similar product I was reluctant. I’m so glad I decided to give your program a try.
- The Importance of detoxifying the skin – The combination of sea salts and water is the basis of many powerful hydrotherapy treatments. The therapy assists in the rejuvenation of your cells and also induces a healthy exchange of minerals and toxins between your blood and the water.
- What exactly is a parasite? – A parasite is an organism that lives on or in other organisms where it obtains nutrients to live and causes harm to its host.you, me, our pets. There can be over 100 different types of parasites living in human bodies. Some are microscopic in size while others can be seen quite easily.
- Stress and how it effects your health – “She eats because her boyfriend hurt her feelings, and food provides a small amount of comfort. He stares at his food – unable to eat – as he tries to figure out why the circumstances surrounding his girlfriend have suddenly become so bleak. She tries to eat away her pain. He just wants to sleep.