Cola – just not good to drink. Read how you can use it to clean around the house.
- To clean a toilet: Pour a can of cola into the toilet bowl. Let the “real thing” sit for one hour, then flush clean. The citric acid in a cola removes stains from vitreous china.
- To remove rust spots from chrome car bumpers: Rub the bumper with a crumpled-up piece of Reynolds Wrap aluminum foil dipped in cola.
- To clean corrosion from car battery terminals: Pour a can of cola over the terminals to bubble away the corrosion.
- To loosen a rusted bolt: Applying a cloth soaked in cola to the rusted bolt for several minutes.
- To remove grease from clothes; Empty a can of cola into a load of greasy clothes, add detergent, and run through a regular cycle. The cola will help loosen grease stains.
- It will also clean road haze from your windshield.
Can you believe we drink this stuff?