Depression, irritability, gas, bloating, acne, mood swings, backache, anxiety, bad breath, insomnia, allergies, head aches, obesity, tension, low libido and hemorrhoids are but a few side-effects from the long list of ailments associated with constipation.
Constipation is best defined as a slow and sluggish bowel whereby fecal matter accumulates and is stored in the colon. Once in the colon fecal matter becomes increasingly dehydrated and compressed hindering the passage of elimination. After constipation has set in, bowel movements are reduced to once every three or four days. Sitting and straining may only produce small and incomplete movements.
When you are constipated you cannot properly eliminate toxins and your body is forced to reabsorb the poisonous sludge that accumulates in your colon. Parasites thrive in this environment and rob you of valuable nutrition before your body has a chance to absorb it. The main cause of constipation is the modern day diet. Today’s average diet is high in animal fat, (meats, dairy products and eggs) and refined sugar- (rich desserts and sweets) but is low in the dietary fiber (fruits, vegetables and whole grains) needed to maintain proper colon function. An unhealthy diet is the cause of almost all constipation today and has greatly contributed to the current gastro-intestinal health crisis. A constipated and bulging colon can wreak havoc on your health
- Constipated people who habitually take laxatives become dependent upon them and may require increasing dosages until, finally, the intestine becomes insensitive and fails to work properly.
- Many medications can cause constipation. These include pain medications (especially narcotics), antacids that contain aluminum, antispasmodic drugs, antidepressant drugs, tranquilizers, iron supplements, anticonvulsants for epilepsy, anti-parkinsonism drugs, and antihypertensive calcium channel blockers.
- Colorectal cancer kills more than 56,000 people each year. It is the second leading cause of death by cancer.
- Constipation is the precursor to many functional bowel disorders such as diverticulitis and IBS.
A powerful colon cleansing and body detoxification program is the first and most important step to changing your life for the better evacuating the toxic waste that lies in your colon can help you boost your immune system, increase your energy and bring you one step closer to feeling your best.
- Constipation Symptoms, Causes and Relief –For many people,constipation simply means no bowel movement, straining at hard stools, or a sense of incomplete emptying after a bowel movement.
- Internal Parasites –Parasites are organisms that derive nourishment and protection from other living organisms. They may be transmitted from animals to humans, from humans to humans, or from humans to animals, through consumption of contaminated food and water, or by putting anything into your mouth that has touched the feces of an infected person. These organisms live and reproduce within the tissues and organs of infected humans, and are often excreted in feces.
- Bloating: Symptoms Causes and Relief –Abdominal bloating, or distention, is a condition characterized by a feeling of fullness or tightness in the abdomen. It may lead to pain and discomfort. Technically speaking, “distention” is the objective enlargement of the abdomen and may be caused by too much fluid, fat, excessive formation of intestinal gas, physical or functional obstruction of the intestines; plus more seriously, tumors, parasite infections, cancers of the liver, uterus, stomach, and ovary; plus ovarian cysts.
- Heavy Metal Detoxification –You are exposed to more toxins than you may believe, Chemical toxins are in your food. Chemical toxins and heavy metals are in your air and water. Environmental toxins are commonly found in household cleaning agents and personal hygiene products including deodorant, toothpaste and make-up.