The combination of sea salts and water is the basis of many powerful hydrotherapy treatments. The therapy assists in the rejuvenation of your cells and also induces a healthy exchange of minerals and toxins between your blood and the water. Dermatologists are recommending sea salt baths for patients with psoriasis, eczema, and other dry skin conditions. Aestheticians emphasize the cleansing properties of a sea salt bath to clean pores and to detoxify the body. A hot bath with one of your favorite salts adds a new experience to your life, which could be otherwise straining and equally boring. Not only does adding bath salts to a nice hot bath enhance the already luxurious experience, it also comes with a host of benefits:
- Eases tension – Whether you have sore feet, a stiff back, or any other aching muscles, bath salts can help.
- Improves circulation – Bath salts are often used for patients with poor circulation because of the proven effects of salt.
- Reduces tenderness – Whether the cause is a work or sports injury or just tired muscles, bath salts will help.
- Calms muscle spasms – If you’ve been in an accident or suffered any kind of injury to your muscles, soaking in bath salts could be your relief.
- Relieves arthritis – That aching and tension that arthritis causes can disappear for an hour or maybe more after you’ve used bath salts.
- Lowers back pain – Whether it’s from carrying around children or boxes or just twisting wrong, bath salts can assist in lowering the pain that you’re experiencing in your back.
- Opens the pores – Helping keep your skin healthy is one of the benefits of bath salts.
- Purifies the skin from dirt and other toxins – Whether it’s sweat or oil build-up, bath salts will help cleanse your skin.
- Heals dry skin – By gently exfoliating and moisturizing, bath salts not only allow those with dry skin to take baths; they also help the skin!
- Helps improve skin irritations – Even minor irritations like insect bites and small rashes are alleviated somewhat by the work of bath salts.
- Works to improve serious skin conditions – Many people suffer from conditions like eczema and athlete’s foot without realizing that a remedy as simple as bath salts could be just what they’re looking for.
- Lessons the appearance of scars – The healing powers of bath salts not only help these areas of your skin to continue to heal, they also revitalize the scarred skin, improving the way it looks.
- Induces calmness and relaxation – Though people often say this casually, it really is a life-giving benefit of bath salts.
- Assists in deepening sleep – By relaxing your mind and body, studies have found that bath salts actually help people get better, deeper sleep at night.
So after a stressful day, a long soak in the bathtub filled with bath salts can be just what you need to relax and soothe your muscles. Choose a mineral-rich salt to put in your bath to draw toxins from your skin. Soak in this water treatment to cleanse, soothe sore muscles, and energize the soul. Naturally breathe in lightly scented vapors of citrus, herbs, and the sea as you relax in comfort and tranquility. Also choose bath salts that are hand-crafted from the purest essential oils: tangerine, spearmint, bergamot, and jojoba. These should be blended with an all-natural sea salt to yield an intense, detoxifying treatment. This is what we find in Detoxologie’s Revive.
For 15 minutes, harmonize your body and soul through the resonant effects of a therapeutic water bath containing Revive’s mineral-rich salts. The pleasant aromas will calm the nerves, allowing for deep, uninterrupted and restful sleep. The soothing effect will indulge your senses and relax your muscles. When you plop into that tub of hot water after a strenuous day, you know you will feel rejuvenated, for hot water relieves fatigue and prevents stiffness. You will experience an overall transformation; your skin will feel smoother and more elastic. After all, your skin needs it, you deserve it, and it will help you to feel healthier. It is relaxation at its finest.