“Health is a journey, not a destination” , Deepak Chopra
Did you know that… in the United States over 10,000 food and chemicals additives are permitted into the food supply. The average American eats about 14 pounds of additives a year. In addition to coloring’s, preservatives, flavorings, emulsifiers, humectants, and anti-microbials, Americans consume on average 120 pounds of sugar and 8 pounds of salt.
Don’t dig your grave with your knife and fork
Donuts, ice cream, hamburgers, hotdogs, fettuccini Alfredo, French fries, etc. It’s a sad but true fact of life that the foods we love don’t necessarily love us.
Obesity, high cholesterol, cancer, digestive disorders are among the long list of conditions that plague those who don’t watch what and how much they eat.
Your diet is crucial to good health. You are probably thinking.I know! I know! I hear it all the time! By ignoring the experts and eating an unhealthy diet you put yourself at risk for a life time of problems that can be easily avoided.
One soda a day can add 10 pounds a year and increases obesity by more than 60%. It can also increase your risk of diabetes by 85% or more. It has no nutritional value and the sweeteners that they use come with a list of their own problems.
Fast food, over processed foods, foods with refined sugars and additives are the main culprit of the obesity epidemic that’s plaguing our society. So many are looking for that quick fix, the easy, good tasting way to satisfy their hunger.
Cooking healthy uncomplicated meals dosn’t have to be time consuming. The simplest meals are the best.
- Healthy Living Tips: Eating the Right Foods –Have you ever thought about why the sole act of changing your diet and exercise habits would NOT be enough to achieve lasting health and wellness? Have you every thought about why, in order to achieve eternal youth, it is vitally important to start with cleaning your digestive system and your entire organ system?
- Detoxification: The Toxic World We Live In-You are exposed to more toxins than you may believe , Environmental toxins and parasites are in your food. Chemical toxins and heavy metals are in the air you breathe and the water you drink. Chemical toxins are commonly found in household cleaning agents and personal hygiene products including deodorant, toothpaste and make-up.
- Bloating: Symptoms, Causes and Relief –Abdominal bloating, or distention, is a condition characterized by a feeling of fullness or tightness in the abdomen. It may lead to pain and discomfort. Technically speaking, “distention” is the objective enlargement of the abdomen and may be caused by too much fluid, fat, excessive formation of intestinal gas, physical or functional obstruction of the intestines; plus more seriously, tumors, parasite infections, cancers of the liver, uterus, stomach, and ovary; plus ovarian cysts.
- The Average American Diet – Detoxification is the cornerstone of health and well-being. It is the first step in reducing the many health issues that arise for so many people. In order for the body to efficiently utilize the nutrients from the supplements and foods we eat, cleansing the colon is a priority. This is not a topic of choice; however, it is a necessary one. A toxic body results in numerous ailments. Millions of Americans suffer from arthritis, migraine headaches, obesity,allergies, acid reflux disease, high cholesterol, and heart ailments. All of these problems are rooted in toxins, metatoxins, and the debilities that result from an unclean digestive system.
- Healthy Living Tips: Eating the Right Foods –Most people think that by eating healthyand exercising regularly, they will permanently lose weight and “feel better”, that the ultimate benefit of making the proper food choices: eating five fruits and vegetables a day, eliminating sugar and refined carbohydrates, and ingesting high-quality protein will be the elimination of diabetes, high cholesterol, cancer, stress, and low energy. This is what a lot of doctors will tell you. But these “experts” are completely missing the big picture.