Manganese gluconate is gluconic acid and salt of manganese that is essential for life. Good sources of manganese are egg yolks, tea, seaweed, spinach, oranges, blueberries, dark green leafy vegetables, yam and avocados. Many herbs are rich in manganese such as; alfalfa, dandelion, shavegrass, raspberry, burdock root, ginseng, chamomile, fennel seeds, parsley, broccoli, beans and hops.
- Improves the body’s ability to absorb and process B vitamins.
- Immune booster
- Helps maintain blood sugar balance
- Involved in the production of cellular energy
- Assists in the absorption of calcium
- Metabolizes carb’s and fat
- Aids in the formation of bones, connective tissue and blood clotting factors
This ingredient can be found in the following Detoxologie products: