For 15 minutes, harmonize your body and soul through the resonant effects of a therapeutic water bath containing Detoxologie’s mineral-rich salts‚ Revive. The pleasant aromas will calm the nerves, allowing for deep, uninterrupted and restful sleep. The soothing effect will indulge your senses and relax your muscles. When you plop into that tub of hot water after a strenuous day, you know you will feel rejuvenated, for hot water relieves fatigue and prevents stiffness. You will experience an overall transformation; your skin will feel smoother and more elastic. After all, your skin needs it, you deserve it, and it will help you to feel healthier. It is relaxation at its finest.
The Mysterious and Amazing Healing Power of Water
Water cleanses, refreshes, soothes pain, and restores all life. We are always drawn to water, be it a soothing fountain or majestic waterfall. We crave water, maybe because our bodies are made up of a large percent of it; maybe because we instinctively know how it can heal us.
Hydrotherapyis the use of water in any form in the treatment of disease. It is probably one of the oldest forms of medical treatment and has been used for centuries. Hydrotherapy’s many benefits include improved circulation, opened pores, and reduced muscle tenderness. There are numerous types of water therapy administered at spas, holistic centers, and health clinics around the world. Sports therapy clinics use hydrotherapy baths to help patients recover from joint and muscle injuries. Cancer patients use water therapy to help deal with radiation treatments.
From ancient civilizations to today, salt and sea water have been associated with health and therapy. Hippocrates, the father of modern medicine, was the first one to notice the healing effects that sea water had on the injured hands of fishermen. Hippocrates encouraged his patients to immerse their aching arthritic muscles in sea water. The seawater not only restricted infection risks, but also promoted pain relief. The Romans followed Hippocrates and raised bathing to a high art. Roman citizens lingered for hours in communal hot baths, where they socialized, conducted courtship, and even sealed business deals. They built lavish baths wherever they found natural hot springs. This Roman reverence for bathing has survived today in modern upscale spas and resorts where various bathing and sea therapies are used to reduce tension and stress, detoxify the skin and improve circulation, speed weight loss and cellulite control, and even ease menopausal discomforts. Today, in Japan, highly ritualized bathing culture has evolved. Whole towns exist as destination resorts around Japanese natural hot springs, and visits to the local communal hot tub are an everyday occurrence.
We know from personal experience that water is not just for cleansing, but for making us feel better. When you plop into that tub of hot water, after a strenuous day, you know you’ll feel much better when you’re done, for hot water calms down tired bodies, relieves both fatigue and stress; plus prevents stiffness. Furthermore, a few moments to think, ponder, contemplate and meditate can create wonders for the mind and body. Best of all, hydrotherapy can be accomplished in our own homes.
The combination of sea salts and water is the basis of many powerful hydrotherapy treatments. The therapy assists in the rejuvenation of your cells and also induces a healthy exchange of minerals and toxins between your blood and the water. Dermatologists are recommending sea salt baths for patients with psoriasis, eczema, and other dry skin conditions. Estheticians emphasize the cleansing properties of a sea salt bath to clean pores and to detoxify the body. A hot bath with one of your favorite salts adds a new experience to your life, which could be otherwise straining and equally boring. Not only does adding bath salts to a nice hot bath enhance the already luxurious experience, it also comes with a host of benefits:
- Eases tension – Whether you have sore feet, a stiff back, or any other aching muscles, bath salts can help.
- Improves circulation – Bath salts are often used for patients with poor circulation because of the proven effects of salt.
- Reduces tenderness – Whether the cause is a work or sports injury or just tired muscles, bath salts will help.
- Calms muscle spasms – If you’ve been in an accident or suffered any kind of injury to your muscles, soaking in bath salts could be your relief.
- Relieves arthritis – That aching and tension that arthritis causes can disappear for an hour or maybe more after you’ve used bath salts.
- Lowers back pain – Whether it’s from carrying around children or boxes or just twisting wrong, bath salts can assist in lowering the pain that you’re experiencing in your back.
- Opens the pores – Helping keep your skin healthy is one of the benefits of bath salts.
- Purifies the skin from dirt and other toxins – Whether it’s sweat or oil build-up, bath salts will help cleanse your skin.
- Heals dry skin , By gently exfoliating and moisturizing, bath salts not only allow those with dry skin to take baths; they also help the skin!
- Helps improve skin irritations – Even minor irritations like insect bites and small rashes are alleviated somewhat by the work of bath salts.
- Works to improve serious skin conditions – Many people suffer from conditions like eczema and athlete’s foot without realizing that a remedy as simple as bath salts could be just what they’re looking for.
- Lessons the appearance of scars – The healing powers of bath salts not only help these areas of your skin to continue to heal, they also revitalize the scarred skin, improving the way it looks.
- Induces calmness and relaxation – Though people often say this casually, it really is a life-giving benefit of bath salts.
- Assists in deepening sleep – By relaxing your mind and body, studies have found that bath salts actually help people get better, deeper sleep at night.
So after a stressful day, a long soak in the bathtub filled with bath salts can be just what you need to relax and soothe your muscles.
- The Facts about Digestive Health – Growing public awareness on the importance of colon cleansing and body detoxification has generated quite a stir in the health industry prompting many companies to focus their attention on helping to educate the general public on the importance of cleansing. Chances are, you are reading this because you have concerns and questions about toxins and cleansing your body.
- 10 Things You can Do to Improve Your Mental Health – Look around your life and see what inspires you or brings you down. Evaluate how you perceive your world.The mind is an extremely powerful tool. People who have had to endure extraordinarily difficult lives have risen above circumstance, taken control of their minds, and were happy inside regardless of outer circumstance.
- Stress and How it Effects Your Life – She eats because her boyfriend hurt her feelings, and food provides a small amount of comfort. He stares at his food – unable to eat – as he tries to figure out why the circumstances surrounding his girlfriend have suddenly become so bleak. She tries to eat away her pain. He just wants to sleep.
- How to Choose the Right Cleanse for You – A good rule of thumb for a thorough and effective body cleansing is to focus on what your expectations are and your individual health needs. There are various types of cleansing techniques and programs some have been around for centuries, while others are new. The basic core of all cleansing methods is to rid the body of unwanted toxins and impacted waste to improve health, body function by relieving the suffering of various health condition and symptoms. Look closely at your choices and weigh the pros and cons of each and every option you are considering.